Business Valuation & Consulting
My practice focuses on a specific niche to provide the highest quality valuation services and consulting advice. As a qualified appraiser and one of three individuals in Missouri holding the combination of the CFA charter, CPA license, and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designations, my practice includes:
• Gift tax valuations of closely-held companies and investment partnerships (including Family Limited Partnerships)
• Estate tax (date of death) valuations of closely-held companies and investment partnerships (including Family Limited Partnerships)
• Buy/Sell agreement valuations and consulting
• Independent valuation projects for investment opportunities of private equity and other privately/closely held investments
• Advising trustees, trusted advisers and fiduciaries about company value and performance benchmarks
I have a broad range of valuation and planning experience, mostly with mature companies operating in defense, manufacturing and wholesale industries. I have also valued several private investment partnerships (family limited partnerships 'FLPs') and other asset holding companies.
Contact me if you are interested in working together in these project areas.
Zach is the host of Eye on Valuation, which you can check out HERE.